Tuesday, November 29, 2011

All Good Things...

My most recent read was Star Trek: The Next Generation: All Good Things... (must come to an end). It is the novelization of the last episode of Star Trek TNG, and I LOVED IT!! If you are into Star Trek, then I definitely recommend this book to you. If you are not into Star Trek, I still recommend this book. It's certainly better if you already know the characters and the back story, but I think you will still enjoy it even if you've never seen the show.

It's a trip back and forth between three different time periods in Captain Picard's life, as he tries to figure out how to save all of humanity, while Q, his nemesis, taunts and torments him. Old characters make a comeback, and regular characters become old, and young. It's a little confusing, and very exciting, with humor and suspense mixed in. Plus plenty of high-tech, futuristic gadgets and science to satisfy any sci-fi fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment