Sunday, May 31, 2015

Go Pro

I just finished reading Go Pro by Eric Worre. This is a relatively short, easy to understand guide to becoming a network marketing professional. Usually I don't read "help books", but I had to read this for a class. I actually really enjoyed it! So much so that I will read it again and again in the future.

Eric provides so many great, simple tips that really make a difference. It's not a bunch of baloney and it's not crazy difficult. You just have to work hard and probably adjust the way that you've been doing things in your business.

I definitely recommend this book to anyone who is part of a network marketing (direct selling, home business, multi-level marketing, etc.) company or
is thinking about starting.

You can visit Eric Worre's website here: http://networkmarketingpro.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment