Thursday, May 30, 2013

View

GO

Right now, for me, life is:

a new job I like but still hate having to go to some days, and being very happy when I get to leave.

more discipline in the form of waking up and being at work at a certain time, going to sleep earlier, and having a lot less time for fun stuff. This is bad and good.

a place to live but not one I love.

looking forward to buying our own home and finally having that freedom we've waited so long for.

a husband of four years who is loving and being pretty patient for a guy who's had to put some dreams on hold in order to pay bills and buy things for his wife who isn't the best at saving money.

pushing my own dreams farther into the future, but never giving up on them.

a white German Shepherd that knew my husband before I did and still has some trouble giving us alone time.

a bunch of amazing friends, most of whom I've known my whole life, who keep life interesting and are usually there when you need them :)

a group of beautiful women of all ages who, while we've never met in person, support each other, pray for each other, laugh and have fun together, share books and book reviews, and most importantly, worship God together.

a car that I don't love but it works (mostly) and gets me to where I need to go.

a Thirty-One business that has slowed to almost non-existent but still allows me to get together every couple of months with other consultants. Plus, I've got great bags!

23 years of experience, trials, triumphs, and lessons, and a whole future to look forward to.

a wonderful God who created me, loves me, protects me, knows what's best for me, and continually gives me hope.

That's the view from where I am.

You can find more posts on View here. And check out how Five Minute Friday started and how you can get involved by clicking the button below!
Five Minute Friday

2 comments: