Thursday, August 15, 2013

It Happened At The Fair

SO excited to tell you about this one :) Deeanne Gist is one of my most favorite authors, and this one was my favorite of hers so far! It Happened at the Fair took me by surprise. Even reading the back of the book, I had no clue what I was in for. I totally fell in love with the two main characters. They're so real and funny and have real-life problems that I could absolutely relate to. Cullen is a farmer whose real talents lie elsewhere. Della is a teacher for deaf children. They meet at the Chicago World's Fair. And I don't want to give away any more than that!! You need to read it! :)

 

I'm really really looking forward to Deeanne's next novel, Fair Play. 



You can find Deeanne on her website and her Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment